Polished Rod Transducer
A popular and versatile transducer that gathers accurate data with minimal effort. The data gathered by the device allows for the software analysis of polished rod power requirement, pumping unit beam loadings, rod loadings, pump power requirements, and pump performance.
The polished rod transducer is very popular and versatile for several reasons.
- The transducer obtains dynamometer data that is sufficiently accurate for most pumping unit analysis with a minimum of effort. Also, the position of the plunger in the pump barrel is not changed as occurs in some horseshoe dynamometer analysis. For this reason, the polished rod transducer analysis may be more representative of actual well performance than an analysis using a horseshoe transducer that raises the plunger in the pump.
- The polished rod transducer can be installed in less than 30 seconds. The polished rod transducer is simply clamped to the polished rod below the carrier bar.
- The polished rod transducer will gather load and position data that allows the calculation and determination of a surface dynamometer card, a pump card and traveling and standing valve tests. This allows the software analysis of polished rod power requirement, pumping unit beam loadings, rod loadings, pump power requirements, and pump performance.
- 30 seconds to install
- Position of plunger in pump barrel is unchanged, generating more accurate well performance data
- Works with Well Anaylzer
- 1-1/4" x 2" x 5"
- 12 oz
- Contains load measuring sensitive semi-conductor strain gauges
- Accurate accelerometer
Well Monitoring Equipment used frequently with the Polished Rod Transducer
Measures motor power and motor current for software determination of overall electrical efficiency, motor loading, electricity usage, and pumping unit gearbox loading and balance.
Powered by BreezingForms