Wheeled Rod Guide® Couplings
The Wheeled Rod Guide® couplings centralize the rod string in the tubing, and the rolling action of the wheels inside the tubing walls during stroking reduces friction and wear caused by the rods slapping or rubbing the tubing.
With proper use of the Wheeled Rod Guide® couplings and effective chemical treatment programs, several operators have extended by an average of four times the operating periods between having to “pull and service” wells because of sucker rod or tubing wear.
Wheels are set vertically and at 45-degree angles to each other, along the axis of the Wheeled Rod Guide® couplings body. This design assures the centralizing effect at all rod couplings where Wheeled Rod Guide® couplings are installed.
- Wheeled Rod Guide® couplings are for use in severely deviated and directional wells
- Used successfully for over 27 years by over 90% of major oil and gas companies in over 40 countries – onshore and offshore
- Wheeled Rod Guide® couplings are easily field replaceable
- Reduce wear and prolong the life of sucker rods and tubing
- Wheels “span” tubing couplings
- Wheel angles are designed to centralize rod string in tubing
- Wheels’ rolling action reduces friction, rod load, and wear
- Wheel installation and design assures smooth rolling action and easy replacement
|Applications and Dimensions Model No*||Max Rod Load*||Dimensions||Weight|
|2058P 5/8" Rod / 2 3/8" Tubing||19,600||1.50||27||1.80||10lbs|
|2034P 3/4" Rod / 2 3/8" Tubing||19,660||1.50||27||2.25||10lbs|
|2058P 5/8" Rod / 2 7/8" Tubing||19,600||1.50||27||2.25||10lbs 2 oz|
|2534P 3/4" Rod / 2 7/8" Tubing||19,600||1.50||27||2.25||10lbs|
|2578P 3/4" Rod / 2 7/8" Tubing||22,400||1.625||27||2.25||11lbs 5 oz|
|3034P 3/4" Rod / 3 1/2" Tubing||19,600||1.50||29||2.75||12lbs 6oz|
|3078P 7/8" Rod / 3 1/2" Tubing||22,400||1.75||29||2.75||15lbs|
|3010P 1" Rod / 3 1/2" Tubing||35,500||2.0||29||2.75||19lbs|
Well Monitoring Equipment used frequently with the Wheeled Rod Guide® Couplings
Seismic Stimulation Tool
Uses high energy elastic waves to Enhance Oil Recovery in mature oilfields around the world.