Wireless Polished Rod Transducer
- First, the transducer obtains dynamometer data that is sufficiently accurate for most pumping unit analysis with a minimum of effort. Also, the position of the plunger in the pump barrel is not changed as occurs in some horseshoe dynamometer analysis. For this reason, the wireless polished rod transducer analysis may be more representative of actual well performance than an analysis using a horseshoe transducer that raises the plunger in the pump.
- Second, the wireless polished rod transducer can be installed in less than 30 seconds. The wireless polished rod transducer is simply clamped to the polished rod below the carrier bar.
- Third, the wireless polished rod transducer will gather load and position data that allows the calculation and determination of a surface dynamometer card, a pump card and traveling and standing valve tests. This allows the software analysis of polished rod power requirement, pumping unit beam loadings, rod loadings, pump power requirements, and pump performance.
The wireless polished rod transducer is 1" x 2" x 6-3/4" in size. It weighs 12 ounces. It contains both load measuring sensitive semi-conductor strain gauges and an accurate accelerometer. The wireless polished rod transducer can be easily transported and easily installed on a well to obtain dynamometer analysis when using the wireless system.
- 30 seconds to install
- Position of plunger in pump barrel is unchanged, generating more accurate well performance data
- Works with Wireless System
- 1" x 2" x 6-3/4"
- 12 oz
- Contains load measuring sensitive semi-conductor strain gauges
- Accurate accelerometer
Well Monitoring Equipment used frequently with the Wireless Polished Rod Transducer