*Note: This install addresses the issue of crashes occurring when users are set up to have offline capabilities through Windows and TAM attempts to read or save data to the offline folder.
- Plunger Tracking Analysis
Plunger Tracking Acquisition (*A Plunger Lift license is required with the Wired Well Analyzer and Wireless system to acquire Plunger Lift data.)Please read prior to Installing TAM 1.7.41 Release for best results:
- ONCE THIS VERSION HAS BEEN INSTALLED AND SENSORS HAVE HAD FIRMWARE UPDATES, PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF TAM CANNOT BE USED.
- Please close out all programs prior to installing TAM 1.7 Release.
- Some companies have security features and restrictions in place on company laptops. It may be necessary for you to obtain administrative rights over the security on your computer, or you may need to have your IT department install TAM so they may override or disable security restrictions.
- After installing TAM 1.7, plug in the Base Station and update the firmware if prompted. Once the Base Station is updated, turn on one sensor at a time and update the firmware on each sensor individually when prompted. Do not turn all sensors on at the same time for the initial firmware update. In the event of a failed Base Station update, please follow the Steps to Reset a Base Station.
- Data sets acquired with TAM 1.7 or previously analyzed with TAM 1.7 cannot be opened by previous versions of TAM (i.e. TAM 1.4 or TAM 1.6).
- Please make sure all individuals who will be viewing data acquired or previously analyzed with TAM 1.7 update to the latest version.
Download TAM 1.7 Release with Plunger Lift for 32 and 64-bit (*Note: Windows XP is not supported)
- Release: 1.7.41 Dated May 10, 2018
*A license must be purchased to acquire data with a well analyzer in TAM.